Invisible Fence® System Compatible Collars
Unique features of our transmitters:
- PATENTED Three antenna, omni-directional design ensures signal reception regardless of the pet’s orientation to the fence
- PATENTED Natural Rubber Comfort Contacts™ for Your Pet’s Greater Comfort & Safety
- Progressive Correction from delicate to intense- for Maximum Containment Stability
- Totally Waterproof Collar Receiver
- Two Adjustable Frequencies (7k or 10k)
- Two sets of Contact Posts (1 Pair Rubber Comfort Contacts, 1 Pair Medium Steel Contacts)
- One Lithium Ion Battery Pack- lasting 8 – 10 months
- One Adjustable Nylon Collar
- Extremely Small & Lightweight Receiver Weighs in at Only 1.1 Ounces
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Invisible Fence Alternative Receivers
Waterproof Collar Receivers: The craftsmanship that goes into every Perimeter® brand product is so good they offer the only battery replaceable waterproof collar receivers on the market. Perimeter® brand ComputerReceivers function without issue when completely submerged in water. Do you have a pool, pond or take your dog to the lake? This tough collar is up to the task.
“Invisible Fence receivers are water resistant, not waterproof.” (Copied directly from the Invisible Fence R21 Computer Collar® Manual)
Tough Polycarbonate Collar Receiver: Polycarbonate plastic is a lightweight, high performance plastic which possesses a unique balance of toughness and dimensional stability. Perimeter® brand dog fence collars use polycarbonate plastic to make them resistant to damage from dog chews. Polycarbonate is frequently used in situations where safety and performance are a must such as external jet aircraft parts, the space shuttle and many military applications. Why trust the safety of your dog to anything less?
Closer Spacing Between Contact Posts: Small dogs and cats have smaller necks. It is common for Invisible Fence Invisible Fence® brand R21 posts to be spaced too far apart, causing skin irritation and poor contact. Using Invisible Fence Invisible Fence® “cat post” attachments is a hassle and can sometimes irritate skin even more. Perimeter® brand pet fence collars have posts which are spaced 7/16″ closer together, providing a better fit and significantly decreasing the possibility of pressure sores or skin irritation. Safer and more comfortable for all pets, especially little ones.
Seamless Warning Tone (Anti-Linger): Perimeter® brand ComputerReceivers avoid excessive battery drain from those dogs smart enough to sit in the warning area until the battery is dead. Perimeter® software seamlessly moves your dog from a warning tone to a very low level of correction 1 second after entering the warning tone area. This function helps to avoid premature battery drain and to emphasize the importance of the dog fence boundary. Allowing your dog to spend excessive amounts of time in the warning tone area will condition them to not take the pet fence as seriously as they should. Additional time in the warning area will promote testing the fence more frequently, resulting in shorter battery life.