Our Unique Installation Process – Money-Saving Installation Exclusives!
There’s a reason why our installations last longer, look cleaner, and work better. Below is a comparison of some of the differences between us and our competitors.
- Wire: Heavy-duty 12-gauge stranded copper with a custom made polyethylene coating that is environmentally friendly and has a 90-year manufacturer warranty against deterioration. Stranded copper is less likely to break than solid wire.
- Burial Depth: 3-7 inches in grass areas, 6-7 inches deep in gravel driveways, and 1/2 to 5/8 inches deep in blacktop driveways and is then sealed with driveway sealant. Or, if the right conditions exsist, we can use our NEW “DRIVEWAY DRILL” to tunnel under the driveway!
- Guarantee: Lifetime against damage from lawn mowers, 10 years aqgainst damage from snowplows, snow shovels, string trimmers
- Our Products: USA Built – we frequently have contact with the manufacturers to ensure the highest quality products are being used.
- Snow Installations? In most cases, yes! We have modified our machinery to work 12 months out of the year.
- Farm Installations? Yes! We’ve designed our larger machinery to bury wire up to 15 inches deep to avoid farm equipment accidentally breaking the wire.
- Wire: Usually 18-20 gauge solid wire, to save money. See the difference here.
- Burial Depth: 1.5 -2 inches in most areas, and 1/2 inch deep in blacktop driveways. Sorry, no tunneling option.
- Guarantee: Varies, but service calls are usually part of the business model.
- Our Products: Most manufactured overseas, to save money.
- Snow Installations? Not likely
- Farm Installations? Wire won’t likely be buried deep enough to avoid farm equipment damage.