Need Service? Click Here!
or call 800.320.8977
Our service policy is simple:
We provide fast, efficient service to the customer, when needed.
Unlike many pet containment companies, who depend on large service revenue as income, our ultimate goal here at Canine Safety Systems is that it should never be needed at all. Unnecessary service on the equipment or loop wire is dangerous to the containment system, as well as the trust your pet’s have in the special training that keeps them safe. We constantly strive to create a safer environment for our loop wires. Heavier wires with thicker insulation, buried extra deep, directly contribute to the reliability of the whole training system.
Like us, Pet stop® also consistently strives for a safer equipment product line, and is by far the easiest system we have ever had to maintain.
This is due to Pet Stop’s superior USA made engineering patents that include:
- over the phone programming
- lightning damage alarms
- easy to read digital display
- accurate wire break warnings
These features make it easy to nip potential problems before they become critical. Even common “acts of God” lightning damage to the Pet Stop ® transmitters are all but eliminated, and with our generous warranty, even that rare event is not an expensive problem to fix.
In the event that your dog fencing system needs our help…
Our service rates are very competitive and are unique in several aspects:
- You will never have to pay for a service call if we cannot restore your system’s function.
- You will always have the option of repairing or adjusting most aspects of your system over the phone FREE of charge. Our highly trained office staff is standing by to offer free suggestions on wire repair, training options and equipment adjustments.
- We have no less than 10 vehicles at our disposal to quickly repair or service your system.
- We have custom designed an array of unique environmentally friendly hand tools that insure proper depth of repairs and significantly shorten repair times, thus insuring the highest quality repairs at the least cost to the customer.
- Our wire splices are tougher. They are guaranteed not to break, corrode, or pull apart.